Friday, June 30, 2017

Refresh: Friday Frolics - Done and overdone

Hello Friday!


My weak lead in this week? How overdone are my openings...hey, howdy, hello...so what's overdone in our HOT genre?




I haven't read much erotica or erotic romance, but I'd guess what's overdone is the number of people jumping on the "50 Shades of Grey" bandwagon. Yes, "50 Shades" revealed that there is a sizable readership for such a subject, but that doesn't mean people should jump on the bandwagon. Try to be creative. And, oh yes, not every character should be a rich CEO or young college graduate. There's other people of more humble means in the world.




The wham bam thank you whomever. Tossing a story together just to toss a story out there, I'm tired of slapped together reads.



Thank you for dropping over, we appreciate it. Have a fun weekend and hope to you see next week.
 
Remember, if you have a question or anything you want us to muse about just drop me a line at MuseChrisChat@gmail.com
 
Keep Frolicking





No comments: